Like all Church of England parishes, St Mary’s and St James have to generate its own income in order to sustain its ongoing ministry, as well as maintain the church buildings.

We rely on donations from our congregations and visitors and are very grateful for all that is given to support the life and mission of our church.  There are a number of ways you can support us, one of which is by setting up a standing order. To do this, please click on the relevant church link below for a form to give to your bank or request one from one of the wardens.  If you prefer to put into the plate and are a UK tax payer, please complete the white gift aid envelopes so that we can claim the tax back, thus increasing your gift by 25% at no extra cost to you.  Thank you for your generosity.

St Mary’s Standing Order Form

St James’ Standing Order From

Raise funds while you shop!

Easyfundraising is a way to collect donations for St Mary’s along with your online shopping without costing you a penny extra. Just sign up as a supporter at  and browse your favourite retailers from there. If you use the links on the Easyfundraising page rather than going directly to the retailer's website, they will make a donation to the church each time you place an order.

Leaving a Legacy in your will 

Have you thought of remembering St Mary’s or St James’ in your will? Leaving a gift in your Will is one way you can make a real difference. It also has the advantage of reducing your inheritance tax liability. There are various types of legacies: 

· a specific percentage of your total estate 
· a residual legacy – this is the amount left after all the specific legacies have been made 
· a specific amount of cash 

In each case the wording you should use is: 

“I give to the Parochial Church Council of the Parish of St Mary with All Souls, Kilburn or St James’, West Hampstead (as applicable) in the Diocese of London, the sum of £x (or x% of my residuary estate) free of duty to be applied as to both capital and income by them for such purposes specified in Section 5 of the Parochial Church Councils (Powers) Measure 1956 as are charitable; and I declare that the receipt of the PCC Treasurer or other proper officer of the Council shall be a sufficient discharge to my Trustees.”